Dang Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple days ago 4.09 @ local Chevron.
Drove by today but couldn't look at the sign price.
Will be gassing up tomorrow and continue using my 5c off/gal gift card.

Complaining of high gas prices while using inefficient driving habits even in a Prius is hypocrisy, even more so in a less efficient vehicle. If you REALLY want to spend less on gas you will learn how and stop crying about it.

maybe i can make you guys feel better. calculated that 1 gallon of standard gas costs $8.85 here in holland.

My car runs on premium 98 octane ( called 93 octane in america i guess )

$9.24 per gallon
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Tommiee
maybe i can make you guys feel better. calculated that 1 gallon of standard gas costs $8.85 here in holland.

My car runs on premium 98 octane ( called 93 octane in america i guess )

$9.24 per gallon
frown.gif

[/end thread]

We CANNOT complain after this!

We've seen a pretty high level of price volatility around here over the past month or so.
A couple of weeks back, we paid 3.16/gal.
Last weekend, prices were in the 3.59-3.69 range, while by the end of last week, the cheaper stations were back down to 3.37.
We try to fill up when prices appear reasonable, and the fact that you can get well over five hundred miles out of a tank with the '12 Accord is helpful.
Kroger fuel points are also helpful, and if we have a decent stash of them, we'll take two cars and fill them both.
We have two Krogers with gas stations within 2.5 miles of our house.
Gasbuddy.com is also useful in identifying the least costly fuel along your planned route of travel.

For some reasons the price in So Cal increase about 15-20 cents the last 8-10 days. The USA station nearby was $3.83-3.85 less than 2 weeks ago and is $4.03 now.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
For some reasons the price in So Cal increase about 15-20 cents the last 8-10 days. The USA station nearby was $3.83-3.85 less than 2 weeks ago and is $4.03 now.

sgvtribune is claiming the refineries are having technical problems, and, are switching to producing summer blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back