Dang Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: lexus114
Break out the ole Honda Trail 70!
56.gif

Good thing I bought a new Honda Metropolitan in Nov.
They were reduced to get rid of the '09 models.
Definately gonna be a keeper. (110-mpg - I can afford to cruise)

Originally Posted By: SrDriver

Think we could see prices close to $4.00 by summer driving?

It never went lower than ~$3.50/gal here since the fall 2008 madness, and I can see the US from where I'm sitting (across Lake Ontario - not handy to get gas). Someone is lining their pockets at our expense.

Looks like gas will be at 3 bucks a gallon very shortly...It was 2.81 today at Mobil for regular in Broward County...It's going up on a daily basis again..

Its probably over 3 bucks already in California.

I'm going to say gas prices will average $3 even by summer. But I don't think we will see $4 gas this year. With businesses failing, job losses, and less consumer/business consumption should reduce demand on gas.

Last edited:
Hard to say but the market is so monopolized and the comsumers have no problem buying the gas so the sky is the limit. Look at all the new bigger cars and pickups on the road.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
$2.80 for regular here yesterday. It's going to go way up again. I heard on the news yesterday the speculators were at it again. I thought they ran those bums out of town.

Speculators! Cannot believe people get paid good money to "speculate". They are the problem! I'm with you Johnny! I thought they were run off!

Originally Posted By: sunfire
I'm going to say gas prices will average $3 even by summer. But I don't think we will see $4 gas this year. With businesses failing, job losses, and less consumer/business consumption should reduce demand on gas.

I think you're probably right on.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
Looks like gas will be at 3 bucks a gallon very shortly...It was 2.81 today at Mobil for regular in Broward County...It's going up on a daily basis again..

Its probably over 3 bucks already in California.

Its definetely close if not there. I filled up 3 days ago and it was $2.91 at Shell for regular here in LA County.

Reports from the last couple of days are saying no more than $85/barrel until 2011 sometime. I do not think it's gonna be back to where it was before the recession until we cruise on into 2011/2012. Won't matter much then, the world ends in 2012
25.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I payed $2.71 a gallon for premium a couple of days ago.

aquaruscsm,

Dude your so lucky!!! Heck over here in California were NOW paying $3.76 for premium and still rising.

Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back