FD7317g.jpeg

FD7317h.jpeg

FD7317i.jpeg

FD7317j.jpeg

FD7317k.jpeg

FD7317l.jpeg

FD7317m.jpeg

FD7317n.jpeg

So it's just a Champion ecore filter, the supertech from Wallyworld is the same filter at a better value, and I think you could get one of those and a just of STFS cheaper than AAP oil change "deal" with carquest conventional and a Fram drive filter.

Construction looks decent ... eCore cage looks good and plenty of media so I'd have no worries.

Strange that they reference ISO 4548-12 on the box, but no mention of the ISO efficiency. It is made for AAP, so maybe AAP didn't want that much info on the box (?).

Nice C&P as usual DuckRyder.

So it's just a Champion ecore filter, the supertech from Wallyworld is the same filter at a better value, and I think you could get one of those and a just of STFS cheaper than AAP oil change "deal" with carquest conventional and a Fram drive filter.

Its defiantly a Champion E-Core. It is hard to see but it even has the signature Champion ink on top.

Wow-looks like the $1.38 Rock Auto Ecore specials! Apparently "Frampion" rides again!

Apparently its a Framption, not too sure about the Rock Auto

Same as the new K&N filters

The black ones?

It's an orange AcDelco PF2057 Essentially.

I cut a 2057 open a good while back and it isn't the same.

However Whip City Wrencher has one on The Tube of You and it appears to be the same.

I prefer blue and $2.00 and change cheaper.., too.

I have not been paying attention, apparently these are exclusive to AAP and pushing out the Carquest Red filters? Does seem like an orange SuperTech with a 2$ Orange Tax. still looks better than an ExtraGuard though.

I have not been paying attention, apparently these are exclusive to AAP and pushing out the Carquest Red filters? Does seem like an orange SuperTech with a 2$ Orange Tax. still looks better than an ExtraGuard though.
Essentially yes, although Supertech filters aren't available in a 7317 size only 6607, for the price I'd much rather have the OCOD with a silicone ADBV.

Essentially yes, although Supertech filters aren't available in a 7317 size only 6607, for the price I'd much rather have the OCOD with a silicone ADBV.
Not sure why anyone would want the nitrile ADBV Drive over the silicone ADBV Extra Guard (for more $). The “Fram” labeled Champion Labs filters are weird too. AAP went from dumping Fram for Purolator, to an over correction-Fram EVERYTHING!

Back