Court Shoes?

Combat boots, at least on ours. My dad turned a pickle ball space on his into a pistol range. Much better use of the real estate IMHO. ;)
CF65654D-CC1C-41D9-BB22-C0FF2E7F9227.jpeg

My step-son airing out a new-to-me 1946 FMAP Colt I picked up last year.
482CF267-B4EF-4BDA-AB33-6DBF8A19B8E5.jpeg

I've only played pickleball a few times, I just wore whatever I had which was adidas running shoes. I would think something with good cushion support and ventilation. The court is small so not alot of distance to cover especially if playing 2v2.

I love your spirit. I can do BOTH.

So there!!!

Nice.

I knew you would appreciate it from past posts, wasn't just thread-dumping on you. ;)

But in a serious note, if you need some of my patented* Bieber targets for your pickle ball court, I'll send you the .jpg.

64EB91A2-507B-41F7-9F8B-FF8F7A1B4712.jpeg

* - By "patented" I mean totally not patented and randomly copied from the internet. ;)

Last edited:
I'd use low cut basketball shoes myself.

Its what i used when we played pickle ball in team sports in hs.

Indoor soccer shoes would be okay too.

From the guy who wound up on crutches the last time on a tennis court; something with ankle support.

I would also wear them around quite a bit before you start setting records in them. Part of my problem, I think, was I was on brand new really grippy sneakers and a sloppy, slightly dragging lateral step turned into an ankle roll and high sprain....

Just got back from 2.0 class. Had a blast! And it wasn't 95°F like my 2.5 class on Saturday. We drilled on back hand. My weak spot in 10 oclock or so................Then back hand volley shots. I feel I improved quite a bit. The session classes were awesome. My partner, Marie and I won all our games. Anyway I ordered the shoes I mentioned above.

Yes, generally and specifically - should work. But many are narrow.

I've been wearing cross trainers. Adequate but not perfect.

I have an 8D-8EE depending on shoes. Typically 8W in trainer works.

These probably would work: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B096NB9H4N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Wow I should have researched this better.

These shoes are about as wide as a blade of grass. Almost like they are mis-marked. Nothing wide about them at all.

Seems like New Balance has changed and lots of people are complaining. The very same models people have been happy with went super narrow.

My new research found a brand called Fitville. Odd, but seems like they make very specific wide toe box shoes.

I thought you mean a Court of Law :)

I was going to say anything resembling brown or black leather -

Just avoid the Larry David grey-suit-with-white Adidas :)

but ... I don't even know what pickleball is.

Back