Counterfeit champion spark plugs?

I know ngk and denso are often counterfeited. What about champion? I don't know where I picked these up. They are for my jeep

The printing on the box is very bad.
The printing on the plugs is too.
The gaps were all over the place. As far as I know every jeep that uses this # is a .035 gap. Some were .020 and one was .050. I don't think they fit anything else

Think they are fakes or just typical champion quality?
Email champion auto parts and ask?

If they're good enough for this guy, they're good enough for me.

1696873104801.jpeg

Champion plugs are hit and miss for me. They work ok in low tech simple engines but any kind of built engine or modern engine they perform horribly. Enough friends have had similar results to tell me this is not a fluke. The inability to even start or missing and such follows the plugs.

Anyway I guess everything is faked these days

Champion plugs are hit and miss for me. They work ok in low tech simple engines but any kind of built engine or modern engine they perform horribly. Enough friends have had similar results to tell me this is not a fluke. The inability to even start or missing and such follows the plugs.

Anyway I guess everything is faked these days
Champion were factory installed in my jeep . Something is definitely off with this set no codes yet but runs poorly and hard to start .

I know ngk and denso are often counterfeited. What about champion? I don't know where I picked these up. They are for my jeep

The printing on the box is very bad.
The printing on the plugs is too.
The gaps were all over the place. As far as I know every jeep that uses this # is a .035 gap. Some were .020 and one was .050. I don't think they fit anything else

Think they are fakes or just typical champion quality?
Looks like you standard DR1V quality. On par with the Monroe line.

Back