Couldn't take it anymore

The only Goodyear tires I have found that I like are the Goodyear Eagle Sport's that I have on my Wife's car, they handle great in the rain and the dry. Pretty much every other Goodyear tire I've had experience with was subpar at best, especially SR-A's.
When I was choosing a tire for my Ram, it came down to Continental's or Michelin's, I ended up with the Michelin Defender installed on mine. I'll be interested to see how these Continental's work out for you.

The only Goodyear tires I have found that I like are the Goodyear Eagle Sport's that I have on my Wife's car, they handle great in the rain and the dry. Pretty much every other Goodyear tire I've had experience with was subpar at best, especially SR-A's.
When I was choosing a tire for my Ram, it came down to Continental's or Michelin's, I ended up with the Michelin Defender installed on mine. I'll be interested to see how these Continental's work out for you.
That’s what I put on our 2015 Explorer Sport to get rid of HydroKooks … much better …

First observations are that they are much more precise on turn-in, there isn't that "delay" while the tire does its little roll-over, and they are noticeably firmer at placard pressure, which I assume has to do with them being XL rated.

Otherwise, they are quiet and smooth, but we've only got a couple hundred kilometres on them at this point.

First observations are that they are much more precise on turn-in, there isn't that "delay" while the tire does its little roll-over, and they are noticeably firmer at placard pressure, which I assume has to do with them being XL rated.

Otherwise, they are quiet and smooth, but we've only got a couple hundred kilometres on them at this point.
Have you noticed if they flat spot from sitting over night? My Conti Terrain Contact AT's flat spot over night and really bad when its cold

I have General Grabber ATX on our Suburban.

they replaced Michelin Defender LTX which were also very good, but I like the Grabber ATX better.

Back