Corvette floor mats worth anything?

I have some floor mats from my dad's old vette he had that was probably around an 80ish model. I assure you they're that old too since he was a pack rat. Are these worth anything or should I just throw them in the trash?

Madman, You will probably want to narrow the year car that these were for, for sure. Corvette C3 models ran from 1968 - 1982. C4 model went from 1984 - 1996. The mats for each generation are pretty different.

I had the originals from my 68. Garbage can quality.
I am not sure what yours are worth, but a late 70's to 82 Corvette is not exacly a collector.
Good luck.

Madman, You will probably want to narrow the year car that these were for, for sure. Corvette C3 models ran from 1968 - 1982. C4 model went from 1984 - 1996. The mats for each generation are pretty different.
Yeah I'm thinking the vette was older now cause he had a vette when he was 25. Never did ask how he got a corvette at 25 though lol

Probably bought it with his part time job at the 7-11.
That car was probably $7500 back then now that I think about it. I guess you can buy a lot of stuff at a young age of you live with your parents and work hard. I know a lot of the stuff I bought and still have was bought years ago when I was young.

Search the net and see what they are going for. A lot of stuff that you'd never think was collectible will be a diamond in the rough someone is looking for.

Back