Cool Motorcycle Pics

1619875051092.jpg
Here is a cool bike . :ROFLMAO:

[Linked Image]

Not a very good picture but this is the best bike I ever owned. With the Corbin seat and the Helibars it was more comfortable than my current VFR800 with a lot more power.
The YZF1000 was a great bike with a excellent engine which was used for the first generation R1 which totally dominated everything in 1998. Love my Yamahas, currently own the R3,R6&R1 and looking for a new gen v max as well.

my 2017 r1 35k miles
and the 2006 r1 89k miles

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Wow that 06 has a lot of miles!! My favorite generation of the R1. The 04-06 just looks better than any other generation. The 07/08 looks great to and the 09-14 looks amazing. I’m not liking the look on the 15- current but being I will own one I hope it grows on me.
Have you ever had any issues with the 06?? The only thing I know of is updating the Rotor to the new part so you don’t have the exposed magnets come apart and grenade your engine. This is mandatory on any 04-06 and 07-08.

Wow, that looks like an old Yamaha XS650.
That had to be one of the doggiest bikes for it's size ever produced...I watch a drag race at the drag strip between one of these and one of the old SOC Honda 750s. The guy on the 750 had to wait longer for his green light because of the size difference, the guy on the Yamaha took off, then the Honda guy got a green light. He dumped the clutch and pulled a wheelie and had to let off, then he dumped the clutch again and the rear tire spun so bad he had to let off again, then he was finally able to take off, and he still caught and passed the guy on the Yamaha...it hilarious to watch!

Back