Cold weather coming ( finally)

That refrigerator effect I mentioned the other day… That pocket of coldest area right where the two big snowstorms hit recently.

IMG_0467.gif

We got 12” of new snow Friday and Saturday in Wisconsin, on top of 4” from Tuesday. That is 16” on top of the table. It’s a relatively nice 31 F now back in St. Louis.

IMG_5182.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst part about snow isn't the cold or the snow, it's the people that don't clean the snow off their car and it flies everywhere on the road.

Still cold here today, but moderating over the next few days. I'm taking today to defrost the freezer, and have several laundry baskets of frozen food out on the deck.
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 12-30-19 Winnipeg MB - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada.jpg

Did I mention my neighbor is a clown?

What an donkey spelled with an A.

Him and the Nissan 4x4 POS with bald tires and no front drive working........lost it multiple times so far......and that Canadian idiot has nowhere really to go, but out and back to his piece of shirzle house.........that thing is about to fall down. Idiot is older than me, doesn't REALLY do anything but sponge. Claims he is building a retirement village in Sacramento, lives mostly in Mission Canada. But he doesn't work, just somehow mooches from both governments. Then claims he is not retired.

He cut a tree once and it fell on his renter's truck. He absolutely lied to the renter saying somehow a branch randomly fell on the truck.

Thought my pile of crushed rock was left by "the city" well essbite we don't live in the city.........wow...........he had his eyes on it.

He's ruining the shared drive (4 houses) everytime that craphole junker gets stuck. He digs a bunch of holes and divots and just rolls on.

Someone can turn winter off here.. -20 windchills till noon tomorrow. Well at least it isn't snowing again but I'd better not say that. Had another dusting last night. Hopefully temps back up in the 30-40's and rain will clear out the snow and junk next week.

Back