Cold front coming

My pump clicked off below $50 yesterday - thought it was premature 👀

I got non ethanol fuel; topped off last night for $3.49 in Pittsburgh. When I got more 0F thank fuel today, couldn’t even put Andrew Jackson in tank as I used just under 6 gallons whole way out to here 😍

Reactions: 4WD
C71E27E0-7E34-4588-9729-6B4740A09C65.jpeg
1708DFC9-B1E1-47E4-9450-668EE8D3A70D.jpeg

Now, now, I am in SE BC, not the lower mainland.;) As far as we are concerned, Vancouver and Victoria can freeze in the dark. We are politically and economically aligned with Alberta in this area. My gasoline comes from Calgary and my propane is from Lethbridge. My MP is a Conservative. My neighbours to the south are the good people of Northern Idaho and Montana.:D
You're safe, Charlie Brown!!! :cool: ;)

Just got my internet back

Just came in to tell you I found a new way to die.

50 mph wind blowing 3/4" thick 5x5 ft sheets of ice from a 2nd story roof. Holy need new shorts. Inches baby, inches and no more Pablo!
Pablo, what did you expect when you moved to Canada? Canada is more than Canadian Club whiskey and maple trees.

Now, now, I am in SE BC, not the lower mainland.;) As far as we are concerned, Vancouver and Victoria can freeze in the dark. We are politically and economically aligned with Alberta in this area. My gasoline comes from Calgary and my propane is from Lethbridge. My MP is a Conservative. My neighbours to the south are the good people of Northern Idaho and Montana.:D

Hey thanks man. Appreciate that.

Back