Code reader scan tool recomendations OBDII ABS

I went ahead and bought the Harbor Freight Zurich ZR13. It's doing what I needed, bringing up the
ABS codes (there were three of them) that were plaguing my daughters suburu and also the airbag codes on wife's Sonata. 169.00 with the discount I got, I'm happy with it. I like the buttons and screen better then some other similarly priced ones I checked out.

I went ahead and bought the Harbor Freight Zurich ZR13. It's doing what I needed, bringing up the
ABS codes (there were three of them) that were plaguing my daughters suburu and also the airbag codes on wife's Sonata. 169.00 with the discount I got, I'm happy with it. I like the buttons and screen better then some other similarly priced ones I checked out.
Any update on this since you’ve had it? I’m looking at the zr13s or the Innova 5310

I have Harbor Freight Zurich 13 model and it told me the problem with my ABS on my 07 Ram truck. It said to check for a broken wire on the left rear sensor. Sure enough when I pulled off the plastic cover on those wires, there was one that stretched. There is no telling how much it would have cost for a dealer shop repair. The 13 model Zurich was worth it.

Back