Coast bar soap

One thing about those refillable hotel toiletry sets… unless they are lockable in such a way that prevents unauthorized filling, any guest with a sick mind could unscrew the tops and put something other than shampoo/body wash/lotion in there. Nair, Veet, or other depilatory products are often used. It’s a sick, sad world, unfortunately.
Yeah - if it’s a short stay - one can still grab the little travel sized bottles at Walmart … less chance of nefarious activity anyway …

I use Dial and sometimes Irish spring bar soap with a rough sponge (sourced foam from a couch cushion) for showers and scrubbing my face.
the days I wear scents I go with gold bar Dial BUT I have gotten surprisingly good results from Axe Dark Temptation body wash which is kind of a peppery dark chocolate scent

a Bar of Zote for clothing stains, handwashing dishes, quick wipe downs on my dogs, cleaning anything that goes in the fish tank, cleaning hands/body after getting grease from working on vehicles and is the only soap I take innawoods

use both paste and liquid wax but I did really like the old liquid Zymol

I'll be 46 in May
couldnt use my old login because it was made a long time ago. How long you ask? I used green German Castrol in my 95' Pathy
trop artic when it was cool and Auto RX......twice LOL

I prefer my cars mid to late 60s GM
first car a 65' Cutlass had a 68' Electra had a 6spd 97' SS Camaro too
my trucks Japanese
84' Montero, 95' Pathy BEST vehicle I ever owned, 04' Armada and my current 05' Xterra DD
and my motorcycles Italian
Aprilia Falcos x2 prolly going to get a third one or maybe an RSV Mille had a 600 ninja and a Honda Superhawk as well

never owned a Crown Vic actually
I can't imagine how many friend requests you will get after posting this. 🤣

I like Duke Cannon with the Buffalo Trace scent. You just have to be careful with this big brick of soap. If you drop it you will break a few toe's.

Go to Dollar Tree and buy any soap made by Shugar Soapworks. Bars used to be bigger (and cheaper) but it is good stuff. Except "rose" which attracts mosquitoes.

I like Bronners, too. Peppermint in summer and almond in winter.

I love Kirk's soap. Nothing works like it or is even close. Used it in the shower today on my hair. came out squeaky clean. makes lots of suds even in hard water.

I like Duke Cannon with the Buffalo Trace scent. You just have to be careful with this big brick of soap. If you drop it you will break a few toe's.
I did not care for the Buffalo Trace liquid body wash. The no clowns thing is weird.

One thing about those refillable hotel toiletry sets… unless they are lockable in such a way that prevents unauthorized filling, any guest with a sick mind could unscrew the tops and put something other than shampoo/body wash/lotion in there. Nair, Veet, or other depilatory products are often used. It’s a sick, sad world, unfortunately.
Or you can bring your own containers and empty the contents.

Back