Christmas Lights

Haha 😆. I was in Ollies the other day shopping and they had Christmas music on I’m like really it’s 2 months before Christmas. I can say though I have yet to see any place with Christmas lights out yet. I have seen tons of Halloween decorations though.

Haha 😆. I was in Ollies the other day shopping and they had Christmas music on I’m like really it’s 2 months before Christmas. I can say though I have yet to see any place with Christmas lights out yet. I have seen tons of Halloween decorations though.

Your more out in the sticks than me.
I used to do shows where your at. You're way west of me. These are fresh lights not the all year bozos👻👻👻

We were at WM about a month ago and they were out with the decorations. Also had a giant inflatable grinch that was fire truck yellow as opposed to green. Lol.

One thing WM did this year which I like is little displays of all their lights to show what they look like when illuminated.

We still won’t put up anything until Black Friday or whenever there’s a break in the weather. Lol

I'm not a big Halloween guy, never have been. But walking my dog last night made me sad....for the first time I realized that NOT ONE of my neighbors has any Halloween decorations out. I live in a very middle class suburban neighborhood and lots of my neighbors (I would guess 30%) - go all out for Halloween every year....except 2020. I cannot wait till we return to normal.

Here are some of mine. Most lights ever on our street and our town is pretty nuts for lights!

1-DSCN2473-PAS.jpg

Back