Chlorinated Parrafins? Engine Damage? (Motorkote Hyper Lubricant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are thinking about transmissions not engines. The only difference is with new oil filter or without. Seems strange the OP is willing to pour in unknown chemicals and then be scared off by an industry standard oil flush product. These products are used everyday in the industry I worked in it. To suggest their is a substantial amount of oil in an average car still in the engine after drain is a load of hogwash and a myth.
No, I am not thinking about transmissions. You are mistaken. Do a little research ... here's an example of a particular Toyota engine, taken from the service manual:

Dry Fill.jpg

And here is the information for the 2.5 liter 2AR-FE Toyota engine:

Standard Capacity:

Drain and refill with oil filter change
4.4 liters (4.6 US qts, 3.9 Imp. qts)
Dry fill
5.7 liters (6.0 US qts, 5.0 Imp. qts)

And a link to the Porsche Cayman S (987) F6-3.4L :

No, I am not thinking about transmissions. You are mistaken. Do a little research ... here's an example of a particular Toyota engine, taken from the service manual:

View attachment 51891
And here is the information for the 2.5 liter 2AR-FE Toyota engine:

Standard Capacity:

Drain and refill with oil filter change
4.4 liters (4.6 US qts, 3.9 Imp. qts)
Dry fill
5.7 liters (6.0 US qts, 5.0 Imp. qts)

And a link to the Porsche Cayman S (987) F6-3.4L :

3 cars show me 20. I said the average car not speciality high performance cars worth a fortune and/or cars with alloy engine blocks. Really geez.

3 cars show me 20. I said the average car not speciality high performance cars worth a fortune and/or cars with alloy engine blocks. Really geez.
A Toyota Camry (which uses the 2AR-FE engine) is not a specialized high performance car worth a fortune. Nor is a Rav 4, which uses the same engine.

The 1MZ-FE is a 3.0-liter V6 gas engine which was widely used in the Toyota Camry, Avalon, Highlander, and some Lexus models. Cars far from your description of a specialty high performance car.

I made my point, that I was not thinking about transmissions. Like I said, do your research, you might be surprised at what you find.

Oh, one more thing:

Last edited:
A Toyota Camry (which uses the 2AR-FE engine) is not a specialized high performance car worth a fortune. Nor is a Rav 4, which uses the same engine.

The 1MZ-FE is a 3.0-liter V6 gas engine which was widely used in the Toyota Camry, Avalon, Highlander, and some Lexus models. Cars far from your description of a specialty high performance car.

I made my point, that I was not thinking about transmissions. Like I said, do your research, you might be surprised at what you find.
So are you going to only read half of my sentence and then claim your 'truth'. You missed this part 'and/or cars with alloy engine blocks'. Its 1 engine we are talking about, 1. Its also only associated with 1 company, Toyota.

So are you going to only read half of my sentence and then claim your 'truth'. You missed this part 'and/or cars with alloy engine blocks'. Its 1 engine we are talking about, 1. Its also only associated with 1 company, Toyota.
Perhaps you missed this:

Are you sure that is what the professionals agree with. This is just an oil forum. Service fill for engine oil except for the very few cars that were mentioned is the full capacity amount of oil for an engine. The only difference is if the oil filter is changed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back