Chinese Ebay Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
For just some "test leads" like those you ordered. It should be fine. If anything goes wrong they'll probably just write off the paypal payment and refund you.

If you want a US based seller the cost would double as these items are usually 10% production cost, 30% marketing labor cost, and 60% shipping.

Originally Posted By: spackard
Down in his shipping policy:
To USA UK Austrial [sic] 7-15 days by e-package, others 15-45 days.

e-package isn't bad - it goes by China Post to the US, then hands off by agreement to USPS for the domestic delivery.

Would have been nice to ship from the US.

There's a tiny risk you'll have to pay customs duty, but when it's under $100 it doesn't seem to get noticed.
A lot of the stuff stops in Frankfort where FedX and UPS pick it up. There are many replacement semiconductors for older gear one can't buy anywhere else. Most of them are well priced and meet spec. Some do not.

Looks like it is on its way. I've purchased many items direct form China without problem. !maybe office is in LA or receiving, but I doubt it.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

I would be annoyed if I thought I was bidding on something from LA and it came from a 3rd world country.

This. I have bought things from China before and had good experiences, but when I need something quicker I filter for USA sellers only for faster shipment. If in fact it ended up shipping for China I would probably contact Ebay and complain.

- - - - -

Please ignore this post. testing something related to site problems for me.

Last edited:
Well fellas, the package finally arrived today. The test leads look legit, but I have no real ones to compare them to. They're supposed to be silicone and they seem plenty flexible, but they don't have that super soft feel of silicone spark plug wires.

Check out this return address:

Ada Lan
18 Hongkong East Road
Qingting, Laoshan, Shandong
China 266071

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back