Chinese 196cc diesel engine from Amazon?

Not suited to my needs. I did like the chute control on the 20" Toro. It looks better than my bodge on the 24" Ariens I put a Predator 212cc on :cool:

The school board mandated that you couldn't purchase a "go cart engine" with school funds, or that was an unacceptable type of engine for the course?
For years I went to the auto tech program at Skyline college in San Bruno California. GM donated an off road only Buick GNX and we tried stuff on it [to learn and diagnose ] it was driven on campus to test out what we learned

They said because the engine would fit on a go cart i couldn't have it. Their reasoning was if a kid gets his hands on a good running engine he's going to have some fun with it, and fun=not educational.

If only they knew how much money I've made fixing stuff with the tools they let me buy
That is very unfortunate and IMO, narrow minded.
The fun is what made the education and knowledge gained enduring.

The worst part is they'll let you buy a $300 model engine (doesn't run, missing models of intake and oil systems and spark plug holes

Saw that yesterday, and desperately searching for a need...

WVO/WMO...generator...
Yes, I would buy one if I had more space :(

I know the larger diesel generators run at 1800 RPM, but I have never seen a smaller one. Could get an angle gearbox and repower my lawnmower :)

I think it would be good for a old style garden tiller or a pump.

You would need to leave it running all winter long in Saskatchewan, otherwise it wouldn't start again till spring.
I've got a 68 JD3020 Diesel tractor, mechanical injection and no glow plugs. It WILL NOT fire off below 50 degrees. Most old farmers would hit them with either for the first start of the day, I hate that concept so I bought an aftermarket 1500W heater that is plumbed into the coolant system and warms up all of the water and the oil cooler too.

They sell the electric heat pads for RV tanks, might be able to adapt one to this motor and plug it in for a bit before you.

Back