Chevron Supreme Anyone

@Dave Hess
Some basement Chevron...top front row

View attachment 209948
You need Physical Therapy for your Impulse Purchase Addiction ;)

Mix 2/3rds cup of Hybrid Anti-Oil Potion with a 1/4 cup of Dannon Vanilla Yogurt. Spoon feed twice a day for 10 days.
Then you're cured. Afterwards, every five quart jug of oil you see at BITOG, will show itself as Entenmann's Chocolate Cake. Every quart of oil shown at BITOG will show itself as a Hostess Twinkie.

Last edited:
I have used it in my Tacoma for over 120,000 mile. Great oil. Just used my last jug of it last oil change. Probably going to switch now that it has doubled in price.

I used a case of it when Costco had it. It was a darling here and for good reason, BITOG loves performance and value.

What I got hooked on was the other BITOG blend darling, Trop Artic. Bought many cases for $1.95 a quart at Orscheln’s.

It has never tasted full synthetic so it hasn't missed anything.
Our older vehicles need treats, just like us-humans do.
Give the Ranger an OCI of full synthetic and it may not only protect you better in a crash, but it may surrender it's life - enabling you to live.

If it weren't for Supertech being the House Oil at Walmart and sister Kirkland Oil at Costco, Chevron Supreme Full Synthetic may have been available there and discussed a thousand times already at BITOG.

Back