Chevron Delo XLE 15w40 (CK4 S/N) 07 Duramax

Hello all!
Just wanted to upload my recent UOA on my duramax truck with 8,000 miles on this sample with around 210,000 miles on the truck.
As you can see from my previous reports this is the first report that showed some titanium. Blackstone never commented on this as its not alarming, but I assume its an additive with the new CK-4 S/N oil?
A side note.. they had the wrong oil listed on this report (mobil delvac 10w30) hence the reason for the comment about viscosity being high for this sample. This oil was the last sample sent to them some time back. This is indeed 15w40 oil. I am still running this batch. I mainly pulled a sample just to check on coolant contamination which luckily is not an issue for me. I expected nothing but a great report back and that is what I got!
I read a lot about folks concerned about CK4/SN oil with the reduced zinc, but I have zero concerns for this in this application.
Happy reading oil guru's!!

07 DURAMAX-221027 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JavierH19 the 73k run was rotella T6 5w40 (cj4)
The first one might have been Dino rotella?

It's important that the lab knows (or gets it right) what oil brand/type is being sampled. Most labs will have a base set of numbers for each. If they think it's Mobil Delvac and it's actually Chevron or, if it's CK-4 and they think it's CJ-4 it messes up your results.

That said, awesome results!

That XLE oil is great stuff at a great price. I ran some out to 30k miles in a Dmax and it did very well.

Back