Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Originally Posted By: Ethan1
Water is a chemical

Dihydrogen Monoxide

No, it's Hydrogen Hydroxide.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Originally Posted By: raytseng
Huh? If you see the trails obviously its spraying it out with nozzles. Ever seen a crop duster or a sky writer? Same thing

Since there are no nozzles on an airliner, what makes those trails, then?
One byproduct of burning kero in an aircraft turbine is water vapor, just like a car on a cold day. It's coooooold up there where the airliners fly. BTW, the tailpipe on a turbine is a nozzle. It's not wise to say things such as "since there are NO nozzles".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kschachn
Just don't start with the hovering airplanes stuff. That resulted in one of the most epic meltdowns ever here on BITOG.
I missed that one. Were the aircraft painted black?

I'm glad this was brought up. I've recently been working with the International Chemtrail Association to increase spraying over Clovis and Stamford. We determined that there was too much free thought going on in the population there, and have taken steps to discourage that with our secret mind control chemikillz.

10cuvt1.jpg
vr6had.jpg

Dimmer skies for a brighter future.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: kschachn
Just don't start with the hovering airplanes stuff. That resulted in one of the most epic meltdowns ever here on BITOG.
I missed that one. Were the aircraft painted black?

It was short-lived but I think Overkill (?) posted screen shots once in another thread.

Fedex planes I believe...

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: Astro14
Originally Posted By: raytseng
Huh? If you see the trails obviously its spraying it out with nozzles. Ever seen a crop duster or a sky writer? Same thing

Since there are no nozzles on an airliner, what makes those trails, then?
One byproduct of burning kero in an aircraft turbine is water vapor, just like a car on a cold day. It's coooooold up there where the airliners fly. BTW, the tailpipe on a turbine is a nozzle. It's not wise to say things such as "since there are NO nozzles".

Pedantry...he was talking about spray nozzles for chemicals.

I am quite certain that there are no spray nozzles on airliners.

While Webster's or Wikipedia may define them as such, I don't think of the fixed aperture exhaust on an airliner as a nozzle, so that's more ofa semantic distinction...fighters with afterburners have nozzles...but no airline pilot calls the back end of a high bypass turbofan a "nozzle"...

But I'd love to hear more from the chem trail crowd on what airliners are actually doing up there, and how they fly, so please...enlighten me...

Contrails are not produced just by the water coming out of the engines' exhaust. They are produced by the low pressure above the wings causing the water in the air to evaporate. You can see very thick contrails in the pictures of formations of B-17's and B-24's from WWII. At high altitudes, the pressure is so low that a drop in static pressure causes the water to boil at a very low temperature. (IF I'm remembering my fluid mechanics correctly.)

Every nightmare has an origin, you get chased by a dog, and you dream one up as REM cycle does it's memory dump, and you see something similar in your dream.
The conspiritards are similar, they hear of a legitimate problem, and run around screaming of it, not knowing when and if it really happened.
Chemtrail if fueled by many "thoughts" ranging from population control to reflecting the sun's radiation in an attempt to cool the earth, or "replace" depleted ozone with an artificial barrier. All kinds of $*!+ is floating on the web.
There was however a possible spark to fuel fear in bored people that know that everything on the web is true, and it was Operation Popeye. Among other effed up things that happened there, this one was a chem-trail geoengineering thingamabob.

Can any one say if is or isn't actually so? I have heard about the spraying since the late 1980s. Look up!

My buddy's dad was an airplane mechanic for years, and he knows planes inside out, upside down, and backwards. I'm pretty sure he would have told us if he was ever asked to service a mind control system.
grin.gif
How many people do the conspiratards think are part of this?

Quote:
I'm glad this was brought up. I've recently been working with the International Chemtrail Association to increase spraying over Clovis and Stamford. We determined that there was too much free thought going on in the population there, and have taken steps to discourage that with our secret mind control chemikillz.

crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: A_Harman
Contrails are not produced just by the water coming out of the engines' exhaust. They are produced by the low pressure above the wings causing the water in the air to evaporate. You can see very thick contrails in the pictures of formations of B-17's and B-24's from WWII. At high altitudes, the pressure is so low that a drop in static pressure causes the water to boil at a very low temperature. (IF I'm remembering my fluid mechanics correctly.)

Yep ...

Originally Posted By: Ethan1
My buddy's dad was an airplane mechanic for years, and he knows planes inside out, upside down, and backwards. I'm pretty sure he would have told us if he was ever asked to service a mind control system.
grin.gif
How many people do the conspiratards think are part of this?

I know 2 current airline mechanics, and there is just no such thing anywhere on a plane.

Conspiracies like this are drawn from ignorance, and the need to explain things people fear and do not understand.

Sent hundreds of years back in time, your average conspiracy theorist would be burning witches and preparing a goat to blame for all of life's maladies.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
Conspiracies like this are drawn from ignorance, and the need to explain things people fear and do not understand.

And YouTube is absolutely crawling with people like that! It's actually kind of scary to see that so many people believe some of the non-sense going on with these "conspiracy theorists".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back