check this out! Eugen island, oil keeps coming in/

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oralchelation.com/faq/wsj4.htm
Here's some interesting reading for all:) Eugen ISland, CHevron and some others, since 1973 cannot explain were all this oil in this are is coming from, busting the myth, oil does not come from the land before time, dinosaurs.
Henry Ford desigend the automobile to run on alcohol, but the Rockefellers payed him a visit one night, saying you will run cars on gasoline, or make NO cars at all.
Can't say if any of it is true, but thought all here might get a kick out of it:)

Old news and nothing to get excited about.

"The evidence at Eugene Island suggests the existence of deep source rocks from which the reservoir is indeed very slowly refilling—but geologists working there do not hypothesize a primordial origin for the oil. In “Oil and Gas—‘Renewable Resources’?” Kathy Blanchard of PNL writes, “Recent geochemical research at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution has demonstrated that the wide range in composition of the oils in different reservoirs of the Eugene Island 330 field can be related to one another and to a deeper source rock of Jurassic-Early Cretaceous age.” (10) Her article explains that this kind of migration from nearby source rocks is hardly unique, and discusses it in the context of conventional biotic theory"

I just watched an interesting program on TV that explained how oil was created. Seems it would have to come from a time where the atmosphere has 5 times more CO2 than what is here now. It all happens pretty fast geologically speaking and as soon as the surplus CO2 is tied up again the earth starts living again.

Too bad it takes millions of years and we would all die anyway. But we would be part of the next batch of crude. :)

So, oil is actually a type of 'blood' itmanufactures itself?
Too me, its new news!! I mean, i have read only very recently, about the theory of this.
What's everyone think of the Henry Ford being bullied by the Rockefellers? Any truth to that?>

Originally Posted By: MarkC
The theory of abiotic oil is not accepted by most serious geologists.

Chemical equilibrium means that when you have carbonaceous materials, particularly carbonates, water, pressure, and temperature, you will get, among other things, oxygen, methane, CO2 and other stuff. If the methane is drawn off, equilibrium will continue to produce it.

I'm a firm beleive that some oil is produced by the above mechanism...it may only be 0.0001% of it, but still there.

Furans point away from this 'though...when we get furans in our oil at work, it means the cellulosic insulation is breaking down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back