Cheapest Gas in Area at Highest Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
Today was the day. The least expensive gas in my area finally topped $6.00 per gallon. It's gone up in price about $1.20 per gallon in the past two weeks.

1664912479889.jpeg

$3.42 15 miles to the north
88e15 might be even cheaper

filled up last night at costco for 4.99 in Seattle . word is its going to go up another buck or so. refinery issues is the reason given

Despite record profits no one can find their way to taking 5% off the top and repairing one of the downed refineries

Every gas station except Mobil has been jacking up prices...yesterday they all raised regular by 40 cents except for the two Mobil stations that still are 4.19...thorthans and speedway and shell all 4.69

filled up last night at costco for 4.99 in Seattle . word is its going to go up another buck or so. refinery issues is the reason given
It's always refinery issues or maintenance or fires just when gas gets switched from summer to winter blend

Yeah, a friend of mine just moved to Texas. Closest gas station to my home here in CA is $6.59. Over there it’s $2.87. Plus, although I’ve already known this for years, I just saw an article that here in California we have the worst roads.

Just filled up for $3.09 here (in rural parts). 3.89 in Louisville. It was down to $2.79 or so but has been trickling upwards for a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back