Current Keurig K- pod prices in grocery stores

Supermarket pricing for these has always been insane, as mentioned Costco is a good source and Aldi as well.

Or… Get them on a GOOD, GOOD sale…

I don’t drink coffee by the way. My wife does..

Harris Teeter just had Vermont coffee pods on sale buy one get one free.

At that point it’s like $4.99 for a box of 12.

Not too shabby.

They had a big box of Vermont coffee pods for like $15.99 or $16.99 I think too… Which is a heck of a good deal there.

[QUOTE="I Wouldn't energy drinks be a lot better way to go about that?
[/QUOTE]

Black coffee is cheaper and I don’t like energy drinks / soda with high caffeine.

This really goes for anything at a traditional supermarket, their regular prices are insane which is why I generally avoid them.

Ohh absolutely…

Though I will say that Harris Teeter typically has very good sales rather routinely.

They do strong sale prices on coffee, steaks and shrimp etc etc…

Heck they had a 2 pound bag of wild caught shrimp for $18.99 …. The non sale price was $37.99… Not too shabby.

They have their own HT premium branded pasta sauces for $3.99 and $4.49. Which those sauces are has good as the $9.99 and $10.99 sauces.

Their premium beef hotdogs are regular price $5.99… And those are now way better than Nathan’s… No lie. Their jumbo hotdogs are legit huge and far better quality sate compared to Nathan’s. Nathan’s has downsized all of their hotdogs… Nathan’s Jumbo are now the size of old school regular Nathans. And cheaper by $2 a pack. And they had them on sale for $3.99 a pack just 2 weeks ago.

Black coffee is cheaper and I don’t like energy drinks / soda with high caffeine.
You said you like the caffeine giving you a buzz like a bee. A cup of coffee nowadays has 80-100mg of caffeine. If you drink 2 cups of coffee, that’s the same as a regular energy drink now. Plus energy drinks can have other things like taurine and ingredients to help with alertness and focus.

But it’s up to you and your preference.

2 scoops of Maxwell House instant coffee smells and tastes like 15w40 Rotella T5 oil with 50K miles drained from Kenworth truck.

Terrible coffee but it keeps me awake for those very long days when I’m traveling.

:coffee: 🤤 :coffee:

Last edited:
[QUOTE="I well, i mean, yeah, you pour the Red Bull into the reservoir and then brew the coffee with it.....
[/QUOTE]
No, the way to go is dropping a shot of espresso into Red Bull (poured in a pint glass). Like a Boilermaker. Haha

2 scoops of Maxwell House instant coffee smells and tastes like 15w40 Rotella T5 oil with 50K miles drained from Kenworth truck.

Terrible coffee but it keeps me awake for those very long days when I’m traveling.

:coffee: 🤤 :coffee:
My in-laws drink instant. They only use the coffee pot to heat the water. Takes some adjustment, but will definitely wire you up quick. For sure, not gourmet (and not for hardcore snobs). 😆

I generally buy these at clubs but was looking to pick up a box while getting groceries.

Hovering around $1 per K-cup pod??? Some higher than $1 per.....to each their own but that's enough to price me out of these lol.

I get it, you can close your eyes and point at a product that's gone crazy with pricing, but almost $32 for 32 pods...that is what got my attention, and it stayed on the shelf..lol.

If club prices do this it's back to 100% grind and drip.
I've never been super pleased with the coffee in the Keurig machines. I fresh gring mine every morning.

about the only people that think Keurig is a good deal are the people that formerly spent 10 bucks a day at Starbucks.
I hardly ever go to Dunkin or Starbucks..
last time I went in a Dunkin it was 6 bucks for a bagel and a large coffee.
I buy a 3 pound can of coffee from Costco and it last me a month.
I buy a bag of bagels at the store for 3 dollars and get six servings.
explains why I dont buy coffee or the other stuff at coffee places.

about the only people that think Keurig is a good deal are the people that formerly spent 10 bucks a day at Starbucks.
I hardly ever go to Dunkin or Starbucks..
last time I went in a Dunkin it was 6 bucks for a bagel and a large coffee.
I buy a 3 pound can of coffee from Costco and it last me a month.
I buy a bag of bagels at the store for 3 dollars and get six servings.
explains why I dont buy coffee or the other stuff at coffee places.
Define "good deal"? Multi stream resusable cups are like $10 for 4, 4 will last one person 5 years at least (Compare to filter or disposable brew items) . Get some super fresh good beans, grind them just right. Steaming cup really good coffee, better than pour over or drip.

From my point of view Costco coffee sucks. It's stale beans all the way. It's happened too many times to coincidence. Starbucks roasted blah blah blah - last batch I made a single grind, brewed a cup and took the whole bag back, it was that bad.

Dunkin Coffee is roasted acid rocks. Gross.

Define "good deal"? Multi stream resusable cups are like $10 for 4, 4 will last one person 5 years at least (Compare to filter or disposable brew items) . Get some super fresh good beans, grind them just right. Steaming cup really good coffee, better than pour over or drip.

From my point of view Costco coffee sucks. It's stale beans all the way. It's happened too many times to coincidence. Starbucks roasted blah blah blah - last batch I made a single grind, brewed a cup and took the whole bag back, it was that bad.

Dunkin Coffee is roasted acid rocks. Gross.
I like Costco Columbian in the 3 pound can... I like Dunkin too and Starbucks, but I very rarely by coffee at a coffee bar..... then again I won't buy Amsoil products because they are over priced, over advertised and over rated... so it' is different strokes for different folks, right?

Well , you started off wrong . I use a Keurig and have been to a Starbucks once . I pay about 50 cents a cup on Amazon .

Back