Charging A Battery Located Under The Seat ?

These 2 Genius 1's have been doing a really nice job. The starters spin with a lot more authority. And I believe over time, it will really help in making a battery last longer. Especially on vehicles that are infrequently driven.

Just this minute I returned from "checking in" on my aged neighbors. I do light maintenance on their 2010 Accord (2.4l).

The AAA man came by to charge up their car which has been sitting. I check the battery (which I installed) occasionally and it's still good. I suppose idle time, short trips and cold weather took it down. Still, the AAA guy said the battery was OK still.

I offered to throw my charger onto the battery as many need it now-a-days. At that point the old man -they're both 87- looked tired and sank into a chair. Hey, he had just had his lungs drained this morning so I figured to get out of his face for a while.

I'll again ask him in an email tomorrow.
Your a good neighbor

I think the under hood posts will be fine.

I have those on the Charger, but the battery is in the trunk. Since I can access the battery easily in the trunk, I don’t use them.

My brother and his wife used to own a Ford Transit. Having swapped the battery on that one (Group 48), with all of the trim, padding, etc., the posts under the hood are the only way to charge that one.

all my batteries are OVER 5 yrs old + the oldest in my 2013 Victory motorcycle, 9 yrs old + whatever is in the CTek 4.3 Muse works well. i charge them all monthly keeping them topped up!!

Quick disconnects for maintainers on both my bikes, snowmobiles, lawn tractor and 2 vehicles.
No messing around with clamps, plug and play.
10 yrs on Yuasa sled battery and a HD battery. Both came out for age not starting issues.
One time wiring in the quick disconnect is worth it and is wife proof also.

Quick disconnects for maintainers on both my bikes, snowmobiles, lawn tractor and 2 vehicles.
No messing around with clamps, plug and play.
10 yrs on Yuasa sled battery and a HD battery. Both came out for age not starting issues.
One time wiring in the quick disconnect is worth it and is wife proof also.
I have the same on all of my vehicles.

Back