Champ XL vs. "new" Fram Ultra?

$5.97 at Walmart with blue paint and Supertech MP print on it .. ... afaik same filter as Champ XL more or less according to this thread. https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/supertech-mp7317-vs-champ-ph2867xl-same.367663/
Hi Danny M,
Here's the performance spec comparison of the Supertech Blue vs Champ XL vs Fram Tough Guard from the database in #62 above:

________________Eff - Micron - Life Miles - Pricing - Database Rating (lower is better)
Supertech_____99%____30_____20,000_____$5.97 - #3
Champ XL_____99%____20_____15,000_____$8.55 - #5
Tough Guard__99%____20_____15,000_____$7.17 - #1

If you're good with the 30 micron filtering size of the Supertech Blue can, it is your filter! :)

In my database I logged 3 sources; the Champion site, a YouTube and a BITOG thread.

Do you know where the info is on Champs site for that ?? .. you have a link to that specific info ??.. I was looking around there and could not find it.

In my database I logged 3 sources; the Champion site, a YouTube and a BITOG thread.
Danny,
Here are two of the three sources.

Do you know where the info is on Champs site for that ?? .. you have a link to that specific info ??.. I was looking around there and could not find it.
I just got back from visiting the site also and couldn't find any performance specs. The BITOG link talks to a member contacting Champion Labs and getting the following information.

"I was emailed back stating the PH2867XL is 99% at 20micron."

I just got back from visiting the site also and couldn't find any performance specs. The BITOG link talks to a member contacting Champion Labs and getting the following information.

"I was emailed back stating the PH2867XL is 99% at 20micron."

Yeah I was searching around on their site.. .. best I could find was oil filters with synthetic fibers up to 98% efficiency but I did see that cs individual has other data they have not put out anywhere afaik.

Yeah I was searching around on their site.. .. best I could find was oil filters with synthetic fibers up to 98% efficiency but I did see that cs individual has other data they have not put out anywhere afaik.
I watched the start of the YouTube and the retail box it comes in has 99% efficiency printed on it but unfortunately no micron statement
Danny,
I found this in the BITOG thread for contacting Champ Labs for technical info.

[email protected]

Back