Cereal.

Stopped by the store on the way home to grab some almond milk to make my workout shakes with (tastes better than making it with regular milk). I toured the cereal aisle, couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted, so I left without. Yes I'm a cerealholic! I was looking for some of the sugar free ones I saw online, but HEB didn't have any of them. I don't like any cereals with added fruit, nuts, sugar, frosting, etc. I like plain cereal. My currents in the rotation are Kellog's All-Bran flakes, and Post Shredded Wheat (plain). My choices were:

Cheerios (plain)
Grape Nuts flakes
Total (plain)

For any cereal fans here, which one would you choose and why?

I like 40g of cheerios floated on a post workout shake for a carb chocolate flavor powder was the best.

Cheerios (plain)
Grape Nuts flakes
Total (plain)

For any cereal fans here, which one would you choose and why?
Cap'n Crunch for the win.

A fav is Familia. Love that stuff. (orig one is best, sugar free version needs some form of sweetner to make it OK)

images

Out of your list Cheerios. My list would be like Cap’n Crunch with berries, Waffle Crisp, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Sugar Smacks, Honeycomb, Frosted Mini Wheat. Pretty much anything that is good and preferably not Kellogg’s though I have a couple of their things on my list lol.

I like mueslix, but it has more sugar than i'd prefer, so instead i usually have old fashioned oats.

Other than that, Puffins is not too bad, but hard to find.

We don't have H-E-B stores here, our main grocery store is Publix. I like their store brand version of Honey Nut Cheerios. I also like the Publix brand Frosted Flakes. Both taste like the name brand for less than half the name brand price. Publix brand Raisin Bran is very good too, but does not have the sugar on the raisins like the name brand. I sprinkle a little Splenda on the Raisin Bran, it is very good and cheap too. I eat a bowl of cereal with lactose free lowfat milk and a banana for breakfast at least 3 or 4 times during the week. On weekends if I have the time to cook I like scrambled eggs, grits, fruit and honey wheat toast or a pop tart.

[QUOTE="I Lucky Charms
Fruity Pebbles
Cocoa Pebbles
Frosted shredded mini wheats
[/QUOTE]
Nothing like candy for breakfast, seriously though, those are great picks but I can't do the sugar anymore.

The only cereal I’ll eat is “Honey bunches of Oats” or “Frosted Mini-Wheats”. I love ”Frosted mini-wheats”, but I’ve got to have that bit of frosting on them, otherwise I feel like I’m just eating a bowl of hay.

Back