Ceramic single egg fry pan

The Blue Dimond egg pan looks just like the one I just purchased.

I used one for a while, eventually they both warped and leaked a bit, but they do work good.

Hand wash drip dry. I usually like to cook eggs as low as I can get the gas burner but I did try letting the oil get hotter before adding the egg and higher heat but it made it stick more.

Even with the T-fal I use a bit of oil, I like what it does to the texture of the egg plus on sandwiches I like them fried so they are a little crispy around the edges. About half way thru cooking I bust the yoke and spread it around.

I find it interesting the response here are almost identical to the reviews, some say the do some say they don't, makes me wonder if it's QC.
Cooking is highly dependent on temperature. Eggs especially require the right temperature. Preheat and use a quality temperature gage. Oil needs a bit to warm up as well.

Most often a quality skillet conducts heat evenly and often, unless searing, knows of gas stoves sit in the 3 to 7 range.

I bought an egg ring a while back and it's one of my favorite tools. Makes it look just like a Egg McMuffin :)
This is what I used to make sandwiches for the my boys swim team that I’d feed on meet days they loved them.

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_150721.jpg
    IMG_20220226_150721.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 5
Back