Ceramic single egg fry pan

We have 4-5 ceramic pans but they're all bigger 10"+. Never had a problem with eggs or other things sticking.

Last edited:
Have you tried to towel dry the pan after washing? Tried a bit higher or lower heat?

That's funny. I have a similar no-name skillet that we have had for a year and used once but I used it today. Two eggs. Fried them up with a little butter and put them on a toasted and buttered bagel. Then I fried up one thin slice of pork roll to put on top of the eggs. A little ketchup and had an excellent breakfast sandwich. Could have used a slice of American cheese but we didn't have any and don't usually stock that in our fridge.

I did not like to use traditional coated pans. I use these in various sizes. We cook a lot!! I try to use cast iron as much as I can but sometimes, like eggs you need one of these. So far they have held up well but it's only about a year a half so far. They have done well for us. I also use a little avocado oil on most items, eggs included.

I'll say that we bought one of those copper pans and it's garbage. Very sticky. You'll be scrapping eggs off unless you use a lot of oil/butter and then you might as well use a regular non-non-stick skillet.

The Blue Dimond egg pan looks just like the one I just purchased.
I bought an egg ring a while back and it's one of my favorite tools. Makes it look just like a Egg McMuffin :)
I used one for a while, eventually they both warped and leaked a bit, but they do work good.
Have you tried to towel dry the pan after washing? Tried a bit higher or lower heat?
Hand wash drip dry. I usually like to cook eggs as low as I can get the gas burner but I did try letting the oil get hotter before adding the egg and higher heat but it made it stick more.

Even with the T-fal I use a bit of oil, I like what it does to the texture of the egg plus on sandwiches I like them fried so they are a little crispy around the edges. About half way thru cooking I bust the yoke and spread it around.

I find it interesting the response here are almost identical to the reviews, some say the do some say they don't, makes me wonder if it's QC.

bahhh.. Death to unitasker's!
when a biscuit cutter, or the Ring of a canning jar does just as well...
You'd definitely like the one I have, my wife bought it 20 years or more ago and I haven't seen any like it since. It's heavy-duty iron with a nice handle. Quite the single-purpose tool.

Back