Center tube of oil filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: goodtimes
The Nissan filters go on thousands of vehicles every day, you are the only one who claims an engine was destroyed by one because the element is closed up. You will find Nissan engineers allowed enough space if you measure other than by eye. You won't show any proof, as it has been asked before.

Along with all the other destroyed vehicles that only he personally has had issues with.

Nothing wrong with them as long as they are open far enough. I've seen some on Purolators that were completely closed, just little bumps and nothing more.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: goodtimes
The Nissan filters go on thousands of vehicles every day, you are the only one who claims an engine was destroyed by one because the element is closed up. You will find Nissan engineers allowed enough space if you measure other than by eye. You won't show any proof, as it has been asked before.

Along with all the other destroyed vehicles that only he personally has had issues with.

You sir are a dolt!
I call you out! I Had it with your attitude and nonsense and non-truths.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
You sir are a dolt!

You're kidding, right? The majority of your posts are about assorted failures and catastrophes that are personally unique to yourself.

Call me out on what? That I said something untrue?

And while you're calling out people, why not call out goodtimes as well? He made the accusation, I only agreed with it. Why pick on me? Is goodtimes a dolt too? Have you had it with his attitude, nonsense and non-truths too?

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
You sir are a dolt!

Wait a minute, you're calling someone a dolt? You of all people. Thank you for the laugh, that's the funniest thing I've ever read on here.
crazy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back