Center bore woes

I got a set of Suzuki Landy 2022 wheels with a Center bore of 66.1mm and it’s to fitted onto a Hyundai Avante 19 which has a bore of 67.1mm would it fit?

Also what will happen if the Suzuki landy wheels go on a Camry with Center bore of 60.1? Would that sit in the car properly?

I read that so long as the pcd fits the lug nuts would do the centering? Is that the case?

I got a set of Suzuki Landy 2022 wheels with a Center bore of 66.1mm and it’s to fitted onto a Hyundai Avante 19 which has a bore of 67.1mm would it fit?

Also what will happen if the Suzuki landy wheels go on a Camry with Center bore of 60.1? Would that sit in the car properly?

I read that so long as the pcd fits the lug nuts would do the centering? Is that the case?

The wheels can fit the center bore on the Camry if you find 66.1 to 60.1 spacers. Should be easy to find.

The offset determines where the wheel sits so you need to compare the rim width and offset (stamped on inside of wheel usually like “ET38”). There is wiggle room in offset so it does not have to be an identical match. There is a great website called wheelsize.com that has lots of stock wheels in it’s database and can help you figure this out.

Lastly, to get the wheel on the Hyundai, you need to have some machining skills and tools to open them up. I did that putting some Ford wheels on a Volvo two years ago. It will be pricey usually to pay a machinist to do it if you can’t.

Wheel center bore needs to be same or bigger than your hub center bore. If your wheel center bore is smaller than hub locating diameter, then don't buy those wheels.

Back