Cat thief run over, dies.

Because sometimes that pet makes a better moral contribution to the world than that human life.
yep, one can hope, but I wouldn’t hold your breath…
..and pets are innocent, as much as an animal can be innocent. Thieves, essentially human parasites on others, make choices. Also, it is not just a cat (or laptop, watch, car, whatever the stolen or damaged item is), it is also the time and effort spent earning the funds to acquire, the costs of replacement, the time and inconvenience, etc. Theft is a pet peeve...minimal sympathy for those who practice it.

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the thread title I thought someone was going around stealing pet cats.

Me too! I was worried the cat was harmed when the thief was run over:cry:

Sam-the-cat-manjpeg.jpg

I think you risk a lot of different ways to get injured or die when you resort to behaving like an animal and damaging other peoples' property. Getting shot or beat up come to mind. He obviously found this to be worth the risk. I have no sympathy for this, because he had a choice not to do something bad. He clearly built up a lot of karmic debt, and the bill came due. I'm saddened by the basic loss of a human life, but it appears (insert the deity / higher power of your choosing) thought it was time for him to stop. Society won't miss him.

CA hate makes some smart people look dumb.
Not hate in the least. Just reality - the whole "easy on property crime" thought process does not work at all.

I was born in CA, brother and parents still there. Much to love about the state. Politicians there are nuts just like Seattle. Ask business owners and most residents.

Not sure why a loss of human life is celebrated over some stupid cat converter, where I’ve seen threads on here of people expressing great sorrow over a dead pet. Boggles my mind😕
Evil exists. There is an easy way to identify it - people that steal stuff others have worked hard for, people that harm children, people that harm pets, etc. They don't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.

There shouldn't be a market for used cats.
Everyone wants recycling, gotta save the planet, you know. Used converters have some very valuable metals in them. So, the solution is to require the recycling companies to thoroughly document the converters coming in. As long as scumbag recycling companies exist, theft will be a problem.

Everyone wants recycling, gotta save the planet, you know. Used converters have some very valuable metals in them. So, the solution is to require the recycling companies to thoroughly document the converters coming in. As long as scumbag recycling companies exist, theft will be a problem.
Not to mention they tend to be the longest warranty item on many vehicles - so Cat Lives Matter …

Not sure why a loss of human life is celebrated over some stupid cat converter, where I’ve seen threads on here of people expressing great sorrow over a dead pet. Boggles my mind😕

Having said that, the thief played with fire and got burned. Hopefully the others that were with him will reflect on their life choices and change, so his death may serve a greater purpose. One can hope…
why is the converter stupid? It is actually pretty smart how it converts toxic gases to less toxic pollutants by catalyzing a redox reaction.

Typical female driver. Start engine, put it in drive and accelerate away all within 1 second. Any of us here on BITOG would probably let the oil circulate for at least a few seconds to properly lubricate the engine before dropping it in gear. If he's under our car, he probably has ample time to slide out, scamper off and live to steal another day.

Reminds me of the time my Dakota kept getting broke into and the stereo jacked .........

A few well placed razor blades and the old boy left pieces of himself behind lol

Back