Cat thief run over, dies.

Not sure why a loss of human life is celebrated over some stupid cat converter, where I’ve seen threads on here of people expressing great sorrow over a dead pet. Boggles my mind😕

Having said that, the thief played with fire and got burned. Hopefully the others that were with him will reflect on their life choices and change, so his death may serve a greater purpose. One can hope…

Not sure why a loss of human life is celebrated over some stupid cat converter, where I’ve seen threads on here of people expressing great sorrow over a dead pet. Boggles my mind😕

Having said that, the thief played with fire and got burned. Hopefully the others that were with him will reflect on their life choices and change, so his death may serve a greater purpose. One can hope…
No celebrating just finally karma was quick. You know some people actually lost their job/income because they walk out to their single mode of transport and cat just gone and pipes on the ground.

There never ever should be sorrow for a thief dying plying their craft. They gave up the right as a human. Karma is mean. They made a choice. Sorry if this offends.

No celebrating just finally karma was quick. You know some people actually lost their job/income because they walk out to their single mode of transport and cat just gone and pipes on the ground.

There never ever should be sorrow for a thief dying plying their craft. They gave up the right as a human. Karma is mean. They made a choice. Sorry if this offends.
I don’t feel sorry for the guy, don’t get me wrong.

Plenty of people lost their jobs because they didn’t want to take the jab, so let’s not come up with “what if” scenarios here. There is plenty of suffering and injustice in this world, life is not fair. And your comment that I highlighted is part of the problem. Dehumanizing others. That I think is very dangerous and a slippery slope.

I don’t feel sorry for the guy, don’t get me wrong.

Plenty of people lost their jobs because they didn’t want to take the jab, so let’s not come up with “what if” scenarios here. There is plenty of suffering and injustice in this world, life is not fair. And your comment that I highlighted is part of the problem. Dothers. That I think is very dangerous and a slippery slope.
There is no death penalty for theft in the USA. We only have karma to rely on. In WA and Seattle area in particular - property theft is no longer pursued or prosecuted and property crime has skyrocketed. I have read other metro areas are in the same situation and people and businesses are suffering, so I'm not just coming up with this. It needs to end.

Stealing from others makes a person not a human fit for society. If you call this "dehumanizing", that is your choice.

Now don't get me wrong. I can actually easily forgive a thief. IF they are repentant and restore the victim whole. That simple.

Too bad,I felt bad to when I have to spent 800$ on my Accord stolen converter in front of my house,worst thing they did I have to replace Oxygen sensor x2 front and back and another issue they cut it close to the engine,well it's been a year and welding holding on the pipe.It's a back up car for now,on open trottle groal more than old one.No check engine and pass illinois emission test for now.

Because sometimes that pet makes a better moral contribution to the world than that human life.
yep, one can hope, but I wouldn’t hold your breath…

Back