Castrol Import Multi-Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used this ATF? I have an '04 Sienna and bought this ATF on sale at AAP. I can't seem to find any info on it. I was going to go synthetic, but the price was right for these.

Thanks

This is what I have in my Mazda 3 right now. It's been in the tranny for over 40k KM and I am very happy with this ATF especially that Mazda's MV ATF fluid is hard to find and I don't want to pay dealer prices.

Shifts are nice and smooth, even in cold winter mornings, some Mazda 3's suffer from a shift shock when cold going from 1st to 2nd gear, my car is smooth.

Everything I have read, when people use the Castrol Import in place of T-IV they are pretty happy. Currently I'm using M1, and it is a bit better. Crisper shifts than the factory T-IV, and less flare/studder between shifts.

So yes, I'd happily use that in your app.

The tranny is shifting much smoother now. Since it's been over 75K, I was expecting something better!!!

Cheers

I just picked some up on sale and will use it in my Honda (in place of Z-1) or my Toyota (in place of T-IV). Does anybody have any feedback on using this in a Z-1 spec'd Honda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back