Castrol High Mileage and Syntec Blend same price.

They are both the exact same price at Pep Boys for $3.49/quart. As if the decision between the two wasn't grueling enough already, they have to go and make them the same price. [Bang Head] Which would you choose and why? [Patriot]

Neither, Valvoline MaxLife is $10.xx for a five quart jug at Wally. Free after rebate if you get in on it. You can also get PP for less than $3.49 after $15 rebate from Pennzoil. [Smile] I don't see the Castrol being worth 2/3 MORE than Valvoline or a semi syn being the same price as a group IV PP. [No no] Plus, I hate PB as much as Wally because of PB's rebate **. If you're going to deal with the devil, deal with the cheapest one. [Frown]

Well, … the 5w-30 Blend is cST 11.0 @ 100C, …and the HM is 12.1. If I wanted a thicker 30 weight, the HM would be the ticket.

Yeah, I have bought 2 boxes of the Valvoline Max-Life @ Wal-Mart in the last week. They are on sale in 5-quart boxes for something like $10.50. IMO a bit more convenient than the 5-quart jugs, since my cars both take less than 4 quarts. Then I see AutoZone has the "buy 5 quarts and get free rebate" deal, and now I'm strongly considering getting in on that! **** you people.......