Castrol Edge EP sale at Advance Auto Parts

I got lucky, daughter went to the city for the day, and had her stop by the Southaven MS store. She got me 10 jugs of 0W20 for $10.45 each. Counter jockey said they had 78 on hand, not sure if that was before or after my purchase, but they told my daughter's boyfriend that "someone should buy all that and flip it"

I kinda wish I'd told them to get more, but cash is tight after Christmas, and I still have a ton of oil from other clearance purchases so finding a place to store it becomes an issue.

0W20 is a weight the wife and kids' cars use, that I don't have a lot of on hand.

I got lucky, daughter went to the city for the day, and had her stop by the Southaven MS store. She got me 10 jugs of 0W20 for $10.45 each. Counter jockey said they had 78 on hand, not sure if that was before or after my purchase, but they told my daughter's boyfriend that "someone should buy all that and flip it"

I kinda wish I'd told them to get more, but cash is tight after Christmas, and I still have a ton of oil from other clearance purchases so finding a place to store it becomes an issue.

0W20 is a weight the wife and kids' cars use, that I don't have a lot of on hand.
I would have done that, I wish I could hit 1 store like that...

I copped another three from an AAP on the way home
After SpeedPerks coupon, I walked out the door @ $1.54 per qt

I think I've bought enough, but it's so cheap 🥺
I know I'll need it and it'll be more money then 😔
I remember paying $40+ for Dexos 0w20 during my stewardship of the XT4

Castrol Edge Extended Performance is NOT covered by the rebates. Only Edge in the black bottles.
There have been multiple posters that have been able to get the extended performance approved. It sounds like it just depends on the person doesn't notice it and clicks approve

There have been multiple posters that have been able to get the extended performance approved. It sounds like it just depends on the person doesn't notice it and clicks approve
I haven't read through the whole thread again, but I have kept with it. Are you 100% sure some EP has been approved? I have submitted mine anyway but am still waiting.

I would have done that, I wish I could hit 1 store like that...

Daughters went back shopping today. I have them picking me up another 18 jugs of 0W20 and 6 of the 5W20.

Mom is with them, and they gave her a 10% military discount with her military ID, so don't forget that if you're buying at AAP!

And, within 2 mins of me posting that, daughter called and said the store said they don't have the 66 jugs of 0W20 nor the 55 jugs of 5W20 that their inventory system says they do. Were I there, I think I would press the matter, but since I have the kids running errands for me and they'd waited an hour for the employees to go dig it out of the warehouse, I'll just leave it alone.

When they went and got the 10 jugs the other night, the employees had to go to the warehouse to get it, and it wasn't an issue. My guess is, the employees want it for themselves, and either hid it or are saying they can't find it. It happens when stuff goes on super-clearance.

Picked up 2 jugs of the 0W-20 in Lockhart Tx for 10.45 each. There were several more on the clearance rack. The also had several quarts there as well..

Well, I'm officially overstocked @ 34

8x 5w20
15x 0w20
11x 5w30

This nicely fills the gap where the Total oil left off
Dexos/Mopar certs, SP for LSPI applications
~$11 for a bottle, +$5 for a filter
My going rate for an OCI is $60
Reasonable profits to be had 🤔
Will the rebates come through, that's TBD
I'm still happy with the deal even without them 👌
If there's any left by you, snap it up