Castrol Edge Advanced

I Was just in the local “Advance Auto“ in Mid Michigan, it seems the Castrol Edge Extended 5W30 (gold jug 5qt.). Is selling for $10.45 on clearance. I was able to pick up 3 of them. was told 3 More are arriving on Monday. Not sure how large this sale is Or may just be local but wanted to pass along, May be worth checking out. Current list price is $41.99. Good luck.

I Was just in the local “Advance Auto“ in Mid Michigan, it seems the Castrol Edge Advanced 5W30 (gold jug 5qt.). Is selling for $10.45 on clearance. I was able to pick up 3 of them. was told 3 More are arriving on Monday. Not sure how large this sale is Or may just be local but wanted to pass along, May be worth checking out. Current list price is $41.99. Good luck.
is the gold jug not extended performance, rather then edge advanced?

is the gold jug not extended performance, rather then edge advanced?
Yes, you are correct I edited my post, but likely not showing up yet. Apparently I was confused with all the “ advanced and extended” that’s out there now. It’s not my typical oil (Valvoline) but is one of the very best premiums oils out there and couldn’t turn it down.

I Was just in the local “Advance Auto“ in Mid Michigan, it seems the Castrol Edge Extended 5W30 (gold jug 5qt.). Is selling for $10.45 on clearance. I was able to pick up 3 of them. was told 3 More are arriving on Monday. Not sure how large this sale is Or may just be local but wanted to pass along, May be worth checking out. Current list price is $41.99. Good luck.
Picked up 20 more, 5qt jugs of 5W20 and 5W30, with Veteran Discount 10%. I got a very good deal , and have oils for a few years. 2 Honda Ridgeline and 22 Chevy blazer and a 24 Silverado 2500HD (gas).

Back