Castrol Edge EP sale at Advance Auto Parts

$42 here, no thanks.

oil.jpg

Yea the last digit being a $0.05 makes me think maybe its a early clearance item?

Wait a couple weeks and check again.

Yeah I picked up a few additional jugs at $18.85 as well. The shelves are almost empty though and they only have a few bottles of 5w-20 left in most of the locations.

You need to state the dates of the sale and or the expiration date of the sale.
I would have definitely stated those information. Unfortunately I don't know those details. I have asked a few AAP employees and they don't even know the details either.

Just to ad to this yesterday I stopped in a AAP store and had the woman behind the counter to do a price check it came up 18.85 she or any one there did not know anything about it. Note today I visited two Walmarts and they don’t have any. Cleaned out (and they normally have a good stock of the Castrol EP. Makes me think they maybe discontinuing it. But have them price check it.

Just to ad to this yesterday I stopped in a AAP store and had the woman behind the counter to do a price check it came up 18.85 she or any one there did not know anything about it. Note today I visited two Walmarts and they don’t have any. Cleaned out (and they normally have a good stock of the Castrol EP. Makes me think they maybe discontinuing it. But have them price check it.
Found the same thing in my local area. Walmart has no shelf space for Castrol Edge EP anymore.

Back