Canadian Smoke

Air is listed as Unhealthy here in WV and in Va down to Richmond. When you are going over a mountain you can’t see the parallel mountains.
Canada should pa us reparations for ruining the atmosphere over the US. They did sign the Paris climate accords.
Reparations is an interesting idea.

588E092A-1D95-41F6-BBDD-4DF6DAAD4AF0.jpg

Reparations for forest fire smoke, now there is a dumb idea. I guess we should have told Canada to work harder at controlling their lightning. Me, I sent my friend in Canada a text telling him to knock off the smoke, we're tired of it. I thought that was enough.

View attachment 164112
The USA has 320,000,000 (three hundred and twenty million) more people than Canada and you smoked out a significant portion of the USA to the point sunlight barely got threw so lets lay off the propaganda and deflecting that fact using harmless CO2 as an example. ;)

Gosh even here on the North Carolina Coast we were affected for a few days by particulate smoke from Canada which causes real problems for some people and unhealthy for others.

Last edited:
The USA has 320,000,000 (three hundred and twenty million) more people than Canada and you smoked out a significant portion of the USA to the point sunlight barely got threw so lets lay off the propaganda and deflecting that fact using harmless CO2 as an example. ;)

Gosh even here on the North Carolina Coast we were affected for a few days by particulate smoke from Canada which causes real problems for some people and unhealthy for others.
Darn right. People with asthma could die. I’m getting sick of this 💩💩 myself. How it started and why it has NOT stopped blows my dumb mechanic mind. Never in any of my nightmares did I envision living thru this.

Darn right. People with asthma could die. I’m getting sick of this 💩💩 myself. How it started and why it has NOT stopped blows my dumb mechanic mind. Never in any of my nightmares did I envision living thru this.
Uh yep... I live in Norff Kurlinar and battle severe chronic persistent asthma 24/7... without question even what bit is lingering in our area has caused my symptoms to get a bit worse the last few days. Can't imagine what northern areas are dealing with and concerned about! Feeling the need to wear a mask in this weather because of the smoke is getting old really quick.

Uh yep... I live in Norff Kurlinar and battle severe chronic persistent asthma 24/7... without question even what bit is lingering in our area has caused my symptoms to get a bit worse the last few days. Can't imagine what northern areas are dealing with and concerned about! Feeling the need to wear a mask in this weather because of the smoke is getting old really quick.
Best of luck to you...
When it hits hard here I get no sleep with purifiers everywhere.
Weirdly smoke gives me severe rib and chest inflammation.
It burns your eyes..nose..and throat 24/7

View attachment 164112
That shows you who the world leader is.
Yeah, world leader of harmless CO2... well not harmless, extra CO2 greatly helps farm crops flourish and grow.
Green houses inject CO2 to increase productivity. Yet someone sees a chart posted and they think it's bad. *LOL* Unbelievable... and people wonder why we have ... never mind. Ask yourself who elects the leaders in the USA ... next time one has a complaint.
No one is affected by our harmless CO2 emissions but many are affected by burning forests.

Back