Calcium Score Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
How many have had one done and how often do you get them?
I'm getting one done as it seems to be the best predictor of your hearts overall condition.
Most docs want to run you through the test mill and don't even talk much about this scan.

Research Vit K2...helps the body put the calcium where it needs to be.

Not medical advice, healthy diet advice.

A little off topic but men should avoid calcium citrate (Citracal) as a supplement. OK for women but in men it can lead to bad kidney stones!

Yeah, I'm a world traveler and heard about the calcium heart test 4 years ago in my US home town for $100. I went down to local Indonesian Catholic hospital for my blood pressure doc, and got it done on a 2004 GE cat scan. I had seen the results of another man laying on the table. So much for patient confidentiality, but he had horrid 644 # at age of 58. Mine was 104 which translates to about 49 percentile at age of 64.5. That's slightly worse than average. Trump did it with age 7 years older, and his was 134 or whatever which is slightly better than average for his age. See, American doesn't hold all the info. I was already taking 5k units vit D-3 and magnesium malate. Now I've added vit k2 mk7 based on natto to get the calcium on the bones and out of arteries. Wife is 80#'s and taking that calcium stuff saying she was out of breath. I got her off of calcium. A study of nuns with calcium supplements started giving them heart attacks. We get lots of natural calcium already in greens and milk products.

I'd like to do test again to see if my theory worked, but it might not happen. I have a type of muscular dystrophy ( CMT), and not supposed to take statins because we need cholesterol to make myelin sheath insulation on nerves. Statins are number one drug in the world and big pharma wants everyone on it. When we hear about clogged heart arteries, it's called calcified deposits so there's your answer. It's calcium bonding with cholesterol to clog. Get rid of calcium and most of problem solved.

As stated, the theory that it's calcium making bones in the arteries. Get body to put calcium on bones, and out of arteries. This theory is all over the place if you Google it. Fermented foods like saurkraut, kimchi, and natto are good ways for body to do that. How many of us are eating that stuff? In old days much food food was fermented because no fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back