Budget high miles full synthetic oil?

What your budget high miles full synthetic motor oil 5k 6 month oil change?

Supertech is a no go for me, Quaker state?

Btw Quaker state high miles full synthetic is same as Quaker state ultimate durability ?

Ultimate Durability is discontinued. Maybe you're thinking of Ultimate Protection. Just don't think of it for too long., for it may be discontinued next.

Ultimate Durability is discontinued. Maybe you're thinking of Ultimate Protection. Just don't think of it for too long., for it may be discontinued next.

The only reason why QSUD was discontinued was because they came out with QSUP. So if they discontinued it, you can rest assured that they will replace it with something else that is also a long drain oil. They aren’t going to abandon that segment of the market.

Btw Quaker state high miles full synthetic is same as Quaker state ultimate durability ?
Quaker state ultimate protection is good stuff on paper. i’ve never tried it but i wouldn’t hesitate to if i needed oil.

I like the FS HM oil that is on clearance/rollback, preferably with a rebate. Or parts store rebate + manuf rebate.

If you haven't used the Pennzoil $25 rebate yet for 10 qts, then this would be my pick. Castrol should start their rebate offer soon, if the 2023 rebate is any indication of their next move. Ditto for M1. I don't expect QS to do any rebates, but I have found it on clearance at WM or AZ. Valvoline rebates seem to be nonexistent these days, but I did score some FS during a recent flash sale.

Another pretty affordable HM oil:

Havoline ProDS Long Life

Screenshot_20240519_213456_Chrome.jpg

if you have access to Havoline products,good affordable oils and Quaker state ultimate,if not ,watch for sales,rebates etc ,on name brands,then stock up,there are some other not so popular marketed oils ,as parts store brands (as napa,o,reillys etc) worth considering that work very well.

The cheap bottle is sealed, Dont ask me what happened
Second I try super tech oil many times and I note my OLM decreases faster with ST oils.
What kind of car is this, that is able to tell the oil condition? All of the ones i have seen use some combination of mileage/RPM/time/temperature to determine when the oil is likely depleted.

The cheap bottle is sealed, Dont ask me what happened
Second I try super tech oil many times and I note my OLM decreases faster with ST oils.
The OLM has no way of knowing what oil is in there. It’s merely a coincidence that it decreased faster when you used ST. Other factors caused this. The OLM doesn’t test the oil’s condition.

For a five 5k/ 6mo. run time, anything will do nicely including STech.

What kind of car is this, that is able to tell the oil condition? All of the ones i have seen use some combination of mileage/RPM/time/temperature to determine when the oil is likely depleted.
Most of my vehicles and family vehicles that I notes .

Back