Brain Freeze

I have trouble keeping track of the days myself. I only work 4 days a week (Wednesday through Saturday) so that messes me up even more. The real kicker right now is I'm transitioning from 2nd shift to 1st. I really don't know what anything is going on anymore!
Second shift is a bummer though. When I was a teenager you just miss out on everything working second shift .
Good luck with it all . I don't like change myself...

Second shift is a bummer though. When I was a teenager you just miss out on everything working second shift .
Good luck with it all . I don't like change myself...

It's for the better I think. I actually liked 2nd shift as I'm not a morning person. However, I need to learn PLC programming to get my next (and final) technician level at work, and those people are on daylight.

In the Navy we didn't have shifts. We called them 'watches'. Work during the day and stand first watch, second watch, most everybody is still awake. Then there is the mid-watch. There is something special about standing a mid-watch. Being a part of the small group in charge of the unit or ship when everybody is sleeping. Four to eight is just part of an early and long day. Cooks are already up at 0430.

Back