Bosch Premium 3323 cut open.

This one run ~5000 miles, 14 months, 3.0L Honda engine with RGT 5w20. Magnatec 0w20 and Bosch Premium went back. Pleased with BP results, again. No issues, silicone adbv pliable. Finding them now for ~$5 each. Note pic #2 louvers 'appear' not well open. In pic #3 louvers 'appear' to have different size openings. Note in pic #6 louvers are consistent, well formed in two directions. Only half openings be viewed down center tube. Lastly, still made in the US.

P1020308.JPGP1020310.JPGP1020312.JPGP1020313.JPGP1020315.JPGP1020319.JPGP1020322.JPGP1020323.JPG

I've used the Premium Bosch on several occasions. But since they are cellulose I think personally I'd limit their use to one year. Since my OCI is April and October that has really never been a issue for me.

I can tell just by looking at the photo angled down the center tube that the louvers are well formed and open. If they were mere slits, it would be obvious.

Neat trick with the light to show the louvers better.
Just a good way to eliminate any doubt about louver condition. Other members have done the same, for the same reason. In my observation of c&p and down center tube pics, sometimes a single camera shot (or two) of tube not enough to provide an accurate picture. Secondarily, it clearly shows how many openings there are with a louvered tube.

As for oci/fci, I'm confident had I chosen I could have followed the Honda rec. to run twice, with no issues. Satisfied with my roi for interval here.

Last edited:
I wonder if all the Bosch premiums (spin ons) are constructed this way. Seems really good and I’m in the market for some.
I can't speak to other BP applications but used quite few of topic recently on Honda and Nissan, all have looked much the same as this one.

I'd say try one see how it looks post use, then if it looks ok, perhaps wade in with a bigger order. These are my current replacement for the Napa Gold 7356 I had been using.

Put a BP oil filter on my Chevy truck a few days ago, on March 30th. Will accomplish a cut and paste later this year.

That’s great. My old Mazdas take these and this is what I typically buy when I can find them as O’Reilly is always sold out of them and nowhere else appears lol have it so you can look at it l

That’s great. My old Mazdas take these and this is what I typically buy when I can find them as O’Reilly is always sold out of them and nowhere else appears lol have it so you can look at it l
I've use a couple of these and posted the C&P here. They can sometimes be found on RockAuto and I've picked a couple of them up at NAPA.

Back