Bosch Premium 3323 Cut Open

My dad bought a case of 12 for his Ridgeline and my Odyssey. Be sad when they run out. They always look perfect.
As noted, I bought a lot of 6 just to try them, price was right. They arrived in great shape, looked good, so went back for 6 more. A little more the second time but still inexpensive. Out of character for me to buy filters in bulk, but it was a good move. Every one about identical to this one.

I went with CHAMP / LUBER-FINER PH2867XL after discovering Mexico made 3323 had closed louvers.
Nothing of interest in oil filters for me at RA now. One member recently receiving RA Champ XL filters, ecores some with nitrile adbv and some with wrong filter application label. No bueno. Don't mind ecore but at some point it was metal.

Nibbled at couple Puro filters from Amazon with coupon clip. Not much beyond that.

As for topic US made Bosch, I've been familiar with them since when they were sold at AZ, years ago. Always been very similar to P1/PL series filters. I wouldn't even consider purchase of current Mexico coo filter.

So, which oil filter is the darling of BITOG these days?
Premium Guard extended life filters aka:

STP Extended Life
Microgard Select
Carquest Premium
Ecogard Synthetic

to name a few...

These have been trending positively here lately, starting to take the crown from the former FRAM Ultra since its been cheapened by their new corporate parent.

Back