Bosch Premium 3323 cut open.

This one run ~4800 mi., 13 months from 1/22 on Honda 3.0L w/Magnatec 0w20. Quaker State Full Syn (no longer QSUD) 0w20 and another US made Bosch Prem. 3323 went back. Used many of these recently, typical results. Got two 6 lot shipments from RA, ~$5 each including shipping, before recent change in coo. Silicone adbv pliable. Satisfied with results here again.

P1020405.JPGP1020400.JPGP1020403.JPGP1020401.JPG

P1020404.JPGP1020407.JPGP1020411.JPG

This one run ~4800 mi., 13 months from 1/22 on Honda 3.0L w/Magnatec 0w20. Quaker State Full Syn (no longer QSUD) 0w20 and another US made Bosch Prem. 3323 went back. Used many of these recently, typical results. Got two 6 lot shipments from RA, ~$5 each including shipping, before recent change in coo. Silicone adbv pliable. Satisfied with results here again.

View attachment 142999View attachment 143000View attachment 143003View attachment 143002

View attachment 143007View attachment 143004View attachment 143005
Looks good. Thank Yiunfor cut and post

Very nice. How old were they?
Topic filter made Feb 2019. I have more from late 2019 and early-mid 2020. All arrived separately boxed and packed well inside shipping box. First ones came USPS, second, lowest ship option was Fed Ex ground. No complaints about RA on any of the shipped BP OFs.

Would you know the filtration % at 20 microns rating for these Bosch filters?
According to box and website, 99% @20 um.

Innovative look at the louvers with the lighting 🎓 .....
In the past, couple other members have done similar louver postings. Just good way to confirm louvers good to go.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to compare side by side with a used Fram Ultra.

Sounds like you're quite satisfied with the product & got your money's worth. It was a no brainer to run the same one since you scored a great deal on RA. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you're quite satisfied with the product & got your money's worth. It was a no brainer to run the same one since you scored a great deal on RA. Thanks for sharing.
You got that right. Don't usually buy filters in bulk but after trying one from Amazon on a reduced price promo, thought I'd give RA a shot. No regrets. Every car I maintain or help maintain uses topic 7317 size, so they will get used.

You're welcome.

What would them being side by side show us
Just to look at how the 2 filters held up after an oil change interval.
The Fram might have the wavy pleats, but I don't think that interferes with the filtration.

I currently use the Fram Ultra for my Hondas. But it would be nice to try a Bosch filter.

The original poster mentioned that he got them for $5 a filter in bulk.
If possible, please post a link to buying the filter in bulk on RA's website, and also any info on expectations on when the sale will end or start again.

Thanks

Last edited:
The original poster mentioned that he got them for $5 a filter in bulk.
If possible, please post a link to buying the filter in bulk on RA's website
RA is $4.45 each - less 5% discount code you can find anywhere so $4.23, order 12 at a time and shipping is $12 - so ~$5 bucks each.

I have wanted to try one of these, but I don't feel like buying a dozen. RA will snail mail me a single piece for $5 shipping, so I might just spring for a single to try.

Back