Bosch 3323 C&P

Bosch 3323 ran on 2015 Honda Odyssey 57k 5w30 Edge 3600 OCI. 3rd one of these filter I have cut open all look great. This is my last one for now. Got the shipped off rock auto for under $5 each.
IMG_0253.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg
IMG_0255.jpeg

Were these the older US made or the newer Mexico made Bosch 3323 filters?

I have a stash of the US made ones bought a couple years ago. I recently bought another one from Amazon to see if they were Mexico made like I had heard they were after the MandH buy out of Puralator. I received a Mexico made one, gasket looks narrower, I will compare with the older US made ones.

I have cut up several used US made ones and have not seen any issues at all. I have not cut (or used) any of the Mexico made ones yet.
Thank you scotty.honda.dog for your experience with the Bosch filter. Also learning they are sourced from Mexico was important as I prefer to buy USA whenever possible.

Were these the older US made or the newer Mexico made Bosch 3323 filters?

I have a stash of the US made ones bought a couple years ago. I recently bought another one from Amazon to see if they were Mexico made like I had heard they were after the MandH buy out of Puralator. I received a Mexico made one, gasket looks narrower, I will compare with the older US made ones.
Mexico one

Back