Borla Exhaust warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever got a new part off Borla?My cat back system for my Cherokee is getting noisy.The muffler is cracked along the top and rattles at take-off.All my E mails are not being answered from Borla.Has anyone heard of anybody collecting on Borla's "million mile "warranty?I've only had this system for a couple of years of mostly city/highway driving.

Last edited:
When I had my Vette, I had Borla mufflers. I think that "million mile" warranty is for holes cause by rusting.
Did you try calling Borla directly, I'm sure you someone will give you an answer concerning a replacement.

Million Mile Warranty

BORLA PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES, INC. warrants its products to the original purchaser of record and for the original vehicle on which the product was installed, against defects in materials and workmanship for one million miles.

Sounds like you got a defective muffler.

I got new 2 new exhaust manifolds off of borla for my 98 wrangler.

every 30K the boral would crack.

I had to pay for the new one, Bring the old one back to the store, then borla would reimburse me. Part only. Labor was free, but after the 2nd one went I got ride of the jeep.

I had the org sales receipt

Last edited:
Well I can't find the receipt.The warranty card yes,but no receipt.The Borla Rep has been good on line but he needs the original receipt.I'll send them the muffler to R&D if they pay the shipping costs,but I don't really want another one anywho.I got a great deal on a stainless Magnaflow muffler locally and am going to use that muffler with the Borla pipes.From what I gather here ,and on other sites I frequent, it sounds like they have great customer service but flimsy product.I don't feel like changing out my exhaust system on a regular basis due to cracked items.

This is the first I've heard of Borla making cheaply-built exaust systems. Perhaps their quality-control has gone down the tubes lately.

I do think they have the best sounding exaust systems though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back