bmw problem with ignition

well problem solved. i went to the dealership service since my instinct told me (after many opinions i gathered) that it had to be a problem with fuel-oil thing ,because i was filling more oil than usual and because the issue began right after the injectors were replaced.but i am not a mechanic and i did't know what was the relation between these 2.but it had something to do with the injectors and the fuel-oil.
so one of the new injectors was problematic and was peeing fuel . oils were fuel diluted .

they said they replaced the already 6 month new injectors with 4 brand new.
and they put new oils . bmw tpt 5-30 ll04.

i wanted to put my oils but they claimed that because it was related to the injector thing they had to put theirs. i don' know if it was their argument or from bmw germany. but i accepted anyway ,to go on with my car. its not a bad oil but replacement costs more than a racing oil motul 300v or a redline. 130 euros for an oil change and a filter.and its very quiet the sound of the engine. i miss the nice sound that my motor did with motul oil inside.

thank you all for your help , you contribute more than you know with your opinions to the result.
topic can be locked.

Last edited:
since topic isn't locked...after the last replacement of injectors and new oil on early june ,a week after , a new problem came out .red oil pressure light popped up .i was making a long ride on highway and when i found a red light and stopped ,then red oil pressure light popped up. but never in town. so i guess it happened only when oil reached the max temperature.and in town where i live there is not much of a heavy traffic ,not much idling so i guessed that oil never reached the usual high temp which reaches an oil in heavy traffic.

anyway the problem was from oil sensor and valve ,second time in a year. the part had a 2 year guarantee so i replaced it. before i replaced it ,the technician thought it would be good to drop sump off and have a check ,claiming that this kind of engines had a bad history with oil pump and chain guides. we did it and thankfully everything was ok. so because of the sump/work we had to fill oil again, i had a new OCI ....2 OCI in between 2 months time.

when i received the car after the service i did many miles on vacation during summer.there is a new problem again.
the engine burns oil , a new thing for my car.before all these problems that i faced from January the car never had an oil consumption issue.
last time i talked you about in spring facing the same problem , i said it was coming from faulty injectors and diluted oil. now the same problem happens and i dont know why.the sure thing is this problem happened after all these problems from January till now.

could it be something wrong with the repair work ?
there is a thought that the oil can has some diluted gas leftovers and dilutes the oil still. after 2 OCI in between 2 months and about 5000 km. is there a safe way to ''wash'' the oil can ? i know that oils have the ability to clean everything in time.but do i need a more detailed work in there? or i have to wait ? will it help to make shorter OCI and the oil to wash better and faster the oil can and remove all the gas? if this is the cause for this unexpected oil consumption.

my consumption was 1 litre per 2500 km. after i filled a litre ,i had a less consumption,yesterday the max indicator lost a quarter between the lines so i guess it will be in the near future about a litre in 4-5000 km,lets hope.
i know ,you might say its normal ,but i know my car, i never had a problem with oil consumption, maybe a quarter between yearly OCI or after 10.000 km. this problem came out after all these problems i faced.

what do you think?

i know you are against oil cleaners.

Back