BITOG Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep fighting and thinking positive. Someone I know had a worse prognosis than yours. He was a heavy smoker and it spread. He was blessed with a spontaneous and unexplained remission. That was six years ago and he is still in good health.

frown.gif
Very sad to hear this. Tony don't give up. You can beat this!

In a time like this, thanks for thinking of all of us. By now, I'm sure you know we will all be thinking of you. All the best to you!

Tony,
I am shocked and saddened.
You have been very good to us here at BITOG.
Thank You for all you have done for us.
Do the best you can.
Seek second opinions with an open mind.
Do not give up.

Tony,
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I don't know you personally...but I feel I do.
Don't give in...continue the fight.
Best Regards,
Ken.

Tony, I hope it comes as no surprise that a whole bunch of people who have never met you are honored to have our paths cross with yours. You are a big part of our lives and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Tony,

I echo the very meaningful comments that have already been made. I wouldn't presume to know what *** (sometimes the censor software is too thorough for our own good) has in store for you, but as you can tell from the previous posts, you have got A WHOLE BUNCH of people praying for you and thinking about you in the way that is familiar to them. As has been said, don't give up, and if times get a little tough, remember that we are not taking lightly the advice we give you. We don't pretend this is all easy, but you do matter to us and I am sure that that fact matters to you. You are now a fixture on my prayer list...a fixture, Tony.

Paul

My wife and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. As a cancer survivor I can tell you that the hardest part of the battle is mental. Keep fighting and you'll win.

Tony:
The mind can have incredible power over the body's ability to heal. You might do some reading on topic of the body/mind connection - there may well be something for you there. In any case, best wishes.

Tony,

Have you considered a round of Auto-RX treatments followed by maintenance doses of LC and FP?

Feel the strength, our friend.....of faith, family, and friends (over 13,000 oily friends worldwide) stepping up to the plate for you.

Best regards to you and your family.

WOW, thanks to all for the kind words and prayers. I am only sorry that I had to post this. But I felt for continuity on the site it was best to explain my situation.

I am really sad that my family and especially my wife have to go through this. I will be posting and on the board when I can. I start the radiation this Wednesday for 6-8 weeks and will start the Chemo soon.

Thanks again,
Tony

My first Chemo treatment is Monday, July 31st and my first Radiation is Thursday, August 3rd.

This really looks like it will be no problems. I have a couple good Doctors and everything looks on track.

patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back