Pop's gone / stage 4 glioblastoma in the thalamus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to moral laws he must suffer until death. Imagine if he lived 5 more years in this condition? Indeed Jack Kevorkian was ahead of his time. People need to realize that it is not humane to do this stuff. My Grandpa is brain dead after two strokes... It would be honorable to perform a Doctor assisted suicide and end his suffering, but alas it is not legal to do so.

Last edited:
My condolences. We lost my grandmother shortly before having our first and as such, it was a similar bittersweet transfer of life so to speak.

Condolences Warren. The good news is that that hollowed out feeling you have will go away in time. My Dad died 10 yrs ago.I can remember him now without that horrible empty feeling. Have been for several yrs. You have a baby coming, prepare you and yours for that. Be strong.

Sorry to hear the rough news man. Celebrate his life and legacy though. If you feel, don't hesitate to talk to him and tell him anything else you would have wanted to in this life, he'll hear. Offer your gratitude for his role in your life and don't fret about his transition or question his existence; we will all escape the burden of time and the pain of physicality. Peace to you and the family

I'm truly sorry for your loss and I truly hope time will heal your wound. Remember the good times and know that he is in a better place.

wemay,
so sorry for your loss.

Nearly 4 years in, thought "I'll just ring Dad", or "Should send Dad a photo of that" keep coming up. Get a photo that you strongly associate with, and spend some time telling him what you want to tell him...it helps.

My wife just lost her grandma (93 years old), last Thursday.

I lost my Dad at 16, and my step-Dad 1.5 years ago.

Keep him alive in your mind. His legacy lives with you and your baby!

My sincere and deepest condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back