Best way to rid an area of fruit flies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Venus fly trap has severly decimated the pesky fruit fly population. I'm now thinking of getting a bigger breed of Venus fly trap for bigger pests like house and blue bottle flies.

Originally Posted By: BRZED
My Venus fly trap has severly decimated the pesky fruit fly population. I'm now thinking of getting a bigger breed of Venus fly trap for bigger pests like house and blue bottle flies.

Be careful, you don't want your own "little shop of horrors"
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: silverrat

Be careful, you don't want your own "little shop of horrors"
smile.gif

Audrey II was one big mother! My Venus fly trap is small and cute.

Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholio
Here is what I just did:

20150913_201152_zpsubn2xcvg.jpg

20150913_201208_zpsinit3ocy.jpg

20150913_201214_zpsm4tzb6us.jpg

20150913_201233_zpshvef7h9s.jpg

^^ Authorized by the manager.

How do you think this will do against the army of flies in there? I can tell you that even as I was putting it off some flies came to the thing, or to me..

I'm confused. Did they give you two microwave burritos in exchange for fly traps?

If I were to buy pest control for my place of employment, I would want money, not two microwave burritos.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
They serve food there and it's infested with bugs?

Most commercial kitchens harbor more species than a pest exhibition at any science museum.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Here is what I just did:

20150913_201152_zpsubn2xcvg.jpg

20150913_201208_zpsinit3ocy.jpg

20150913_201214_zpsm4tzb6us.jpg

20150913_201233_zpshvef7h9s.jpg

^^ Authorized by the manager.

How do you think this will do against the army of flies in there? I can tell you that even as I was putting it off some flies came to the thing, or to me..

I'm confused. Did they give you two microwave burritos in exchange for fly traps?

If I were to buy pest control for my place of employment, I would want money, not two microwave burritos.

I hung the two traps, then microwaved two burritos I purchased. They still owe me $17.87, which I round up to $20.

I could post a picture that would make you puke of what a customer saw when he opened up a PRE-PACKAGED burger. Hurl. (Hint: Mold. Inside..)

Don't get food here..

We have SOME effectiveness taking hold. Seems to have taken about two days..

20150915_232422_zps69oy4yve.jpg

I wonder if this trap progress looks promising ?

Or, innefective..

We also seem to have this pesky blocked fire exit problem which only I seem to be aware of how serious this could be. And nobody else does.

Yes, I cleared this. Give it a day and it will be blocked back worse than before...

We also have no working smoke alarm or alarm on that door.

20150916_012142_zpskfnm7qbj.jpg

Nobody has yet filed a workplace safety complaint with OSHA? Your place of employment looks about as safe as the Kursk.

Nobody has yet filed a workplace safety complaint with OSHA? Your place of employment looks about as safe as the Kursk.

Re-stating something I mentioned previously as I have little time here... Dunkin Donuts overnight, with old Dilip (guys name) putting muffin tray on the floor, every night... Got Dunkin Donuts $10,000 fine and Greek God manager a 31-day suspension. It was a joke to him and them.. He went to Greece for a month that week, and Filip still put muffins on the floor after that at least a few times.. just I didn't work 3rd shift anymore to blow the whistle. I think said employee was manager's father. I really do. Nobody said ONE WORD to me about it (except Greek God the 27 y/o manager, to me, off the clock, about me "doing what I felt I needed to do".. Deep down, to this day, he still wants to fight me.) He was terminated about 6 months later.

This place? I don't want to shut down what I got going.

The homeless guy outside, "Artie" (anybody in Bayonne know him?) says they are eyeing me up to be a manager.......... since I come every day and work hard and show general aptitude and as well aa understanding of the English language.. I started Franchise then Corporate bought the store...............

Why sink the Kursk..

And I serve BFD Chief Avery coffee everyone morning along with about 3 or 4 cops.........

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Do they have microwave piccata? My bunghole will not wait.

I lol'ed

But I think it will...

20150913_023820_zpsdzsu2pga.jpg

shocked2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back