best movie ever ?

I must post this here, just to get everyones take on the topic. If you were tasked with choosing the best movie ever produced what would it be ? (i know this is a hard question, so for the sake of all the brain freezes lets list top three) this has been a topic of conversation as of lately at work.. Of course there is no right or wrong choices, just your opinion. #1 Braveheart #2 The worlds fastest Indian (im a motorcycle guy) #3 Indian Summer. Of course these are my pics as my favorite movies.. the second two have personal meaning to me so they make my list.. I wouldnt expect them to make anyone elses.. so whats your take ?

#1 - The Hunt for Red October #2 - Broken Arrow #3 - Love Actually (yea, yea, I know, but I spent some time in London and I think the movie is funny)

OtisBlkR1

i cant resist yes: these are also greats.. Forrest gump a christmas story national lampoons christmas vacation the green mile Armagedon Pulp fiction usual suspects Im going to stop... im in the neighborhood of 600 DVD'S & Blue-Rays in my collection, ive got the Top row of my entertainmaent center filled with my top pics.. around 60 movies..

Gladiator Shawshank Redemption Green Mile Ben Hur I can't believe you guys don't have Gladiator up here yet!!lol River_rat...Cool Hand Luke is awesome. I forgot about that one.

Last edited:
Shawshank Redemption Forrest Gump Open Range - my favorite Western Tombstone - my 2nd favorite Western Dirty Harry - doesn't really belong on a "best" list, but a favorite of mine anyway.

I can't pick three so here's my list of good movies with my top 5 in no particular order if I have to #1 UP #2 Boondock Saints #3 The Dark Knight #4 Inception #5 A Beautiful Mind Bourne series Crash GATTACA The Lion King (I'm a sucker for good kids' movies) The Proposal (Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock, and Betty White rocked) American Psycho Gran Turino Hotel Rwanda Blood Diamonds District 9 Good Will Hunting Groundhog Day October Sky Pearl Harbor

Last edited: